Throughout the years, Jamison Ag and Turf staff have received awards for accomplishments and volunteered to serve the agricultural community from the local to the national level.
Jamison Ag and Turf staff volunteer in our community, and we make it a priority to volunteer in our profession. It is personally important to us that we give back to a field that not only puts food on our tables, but helps to foster better professional relationships and trust. Over the years, our staff have also been recognized as leaders in the industry.
- Jamie Jamison founding member of Maryland Grain producers Utilization board, 1994 to 2004.
- Jamie Jamison awarded the Dr. James R. Miller Award in 2009. He was recognized for outstanding accomplishments in the grain industry.
- Jamie Jamison served on National Corn Growers Association Board of Directors from 2004 to 2010.
- Jamie Jamison served as Treasurer on National Corn Growers Association from 2007 to 2009.
- Jamie Jamison awarded the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Master Farmer.
- Jamie Jamison inducted into Montgomery County Farmers Hall of Fame 2014.
- Michael Jamison currently serves on the Montgomery County Agricultural Preservation Advisory outstanding accomplishments in the grain industryBoard, 2013 to present.
- Joseph Jamison graduated at the top in his class from University of Maryland’s Institute of Applied Agriculture, 2001.